UK Graders - Christmas comes late...

Leemcl

Jedi Master
I happened to want to get a loose figure graded as a present - I appreciate sometimes it's pointless grading, but there was a reason on this occasion that made it worthwhile - I was amazed to see that UKG are now not taking any more orders for completion this side of Christmas, even if you pay the 5 day turn around feee.

I certainly can understand that they would have limited resources, but what a shame for them that at the busiest time of year they are unable to meet the demand, this is not in anyway meant as scarcasm, I do think they add a good layer to some aspects of our hobby.

...maybe a gap in the market, would it be wrong to open up as EUGraders this side of Brexit ? :)

itfciain

Grand Master
If only there was a company out there where you could buy your own acrylic case.............

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
They have been really busy the last 4/5 months, on average it is taking 8/9 weeks to get anything graded by their normal timescale so I wasn't surprised they have had to announce this so early on.

momike

Jedi Master
They have had a christmas cut of for years, think its the 1st nov, im pretty sure steve told me this is the only time of year they all have off

Leemcl

Jedi Master
itfciain said:
If only there was a company out there where you could buy your own acrylic case.............

If only :D

Just curious. What qualification does one need to become a grader ? There must be a science of sorts behind those little stickers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom