Ships, Playsets, monsters etc

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Right need some help, the forum figure of the year has now ended and I've had suggestions on a thread and a fair few by PM about running some more. Have looked at the suggestions and Cardbacks is way to wide an option with so many variants and types out there, it would be a minefield to orchestrate,

So I've decided to go purely with everything else to do with the toy line as kids, when I say toy line anything that went along with the 3 3/4 inch figures, so not Micro, not 12" etc. So it'll be ships, playsets, monsters etc.

This won't be as drawn out as the figure comp and will only last a short period.

Below is a list I've made of items I consider competitors, if anyone can see anything I've missed that they feel should be included can you please add it below, many thanks.

Landspeeder
X-Wing Fighter
Tie-Fighter
Darth Vader Tie-Fighter
Millennium Falcon
Droid Factory
Imperial Troop Transporter
Kenner Death Star Space Station
Palitoy Death Star
Radio-Controlled Jawa Sandcrawler
Land of the Jawas
Patrol Dewback
Creature Cantina
Cantina Adventure Playset
Sonic-Controlled Landspeeder
Hoth Ice Planet
Imperial Attack Base
TaunTaun
Split Belly TaunTaun
Darth Vader's Star Destroyer
Twin-Pod Cloud Car
Turret and Probot
Rebel Armoured Snowspeeder
AT-AT
Slave 1
Scout Walker
Rebel Transport
Dagobah Playset
Hoth Wampa
Radar Laser Cannon
Vehicle Maintenance Energizer
Tri-Pod Laser Cannon
CAP-2
INT-4
MTV-7
PDT-8
MLC-3
Rebel Command Center
Cloud City Playset
Speeder Bike
Ewok Village
Jabba The Hutt
Tie Interceptor
Y-Wing Fighter
B-Wing Fighter
ISP-6
Desert Sail Skiff
AST-5
Endor Forest Ranger
Ewok Combat Glider
Ewok Assault Catapult
Rancor Monster
Imperial Shuttle
Jabba the Hutt Dungeon
Tatooine Skiff
Sy Snootles and the Rebo Band
Ewok Battle Wagon
Sand Skimmer
Imperial Sniper
Security Scout
Darth Vader Carry Case
Laser Rifle Carry Case
Threepio Carry Case
Chewbacca Bandolier Strap

ADDED
Action Display Stand
Survival Kit
ESB Display Stand

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
That's a ridiculously impressive and comprehensive list. I doubt they'll get many votes as they weren't available here (I don't think) but what about the SW, ESB and ROTJ action figure carry cases?

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
That's a ridiculously impressive and comprehensive list. I doubt they'll get many votes as they weren't available here (I don't think) but what about the SW, ESB and ROTJ action figure carry cases?

I did consider these but there were different designs too, Empire alone you had the Star Wars artwork one, plus the one with the large Yoda head top right and then the one with the prominent Wampa etc its where you draw the line

Also got the Hoth Rescue set, Ewok Combat and Endor Chase sets

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
I do like a good vote so looks great to me, but should there be different entries for Palitoy items which were significantly different to their kenner counterparts? Such as the droid factory or cantina set?

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Brilliant news Stuart, can't wait for this to kick off.., be interesting to see what comes out on top... After the result on the figure of the year, nothing can be a sure bet!

jayums

Jedi Master
Great idea. Maybe have a vote within different classes (e.g. best ...creature, rebel vehicle, imperial vehicle, playset, mini-rig etc), and for the final between all the winners in their class to determine the overall winner. Although that sounds a bit like Crufts, and also might go on a bit too long...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom