Pruneface cape and rifle ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Are there a special variant of capes or rifles that only match Pruneface Smile or kader figures or does all capes and rifle variants match with both ? :unsure:

I know Lili Ledy have a special cape and rifle but what about Kader and smile ? :unsure:

Sadly I have not picked up any kader figures from danish childhood lots that are complete with both rifle and cape. I have only found Smile that are complete in denmark.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have 3 pruneface figures with rifles from 3 different danish childhood lots and all figures are Smile and all 3 rifles are the same V2 from the weapon guide on imperialgunnery. Sadly I have not found many pruneface in danish childhood lots, I guess not many danish kids liked that figure.

Let me know what you think could V2 have only been sold with smile and V1 only with Kader ? :unsure:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
V1 is indeed Kader. Both V2 and V3 are Smile. Lili Ledy is listed incorrectly on there as V3 but is in fact the same mould as Kader in a reddish brown rather than brown colour.
Thanks, just what I need of info, now I can place the correct rifles on them (y) I did not know that about lili ledy, I still miss a ledy in my collection. I have to get a complete one soon.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
V1 is indeed Kader. Both V2 and V3 are Smile. Lili Ledy is listed incorrectly on there as V3 but is in fact the same mould as Kader in a reddish brown rather than brown colour.
Do you know if there are a kader and smile cape, not all of mine looks like they are the same size :unsure:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I found this video on yuutube do you agree about the lili ledy prune face ?

If this guy are correct then all Kader Pruneface are lili ledy and there are 2 ledy rifles one without letters and one with ? :unsure:

If that is correct then I have some lili ledy pruneface without knowing it :unsure:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
There is Lars. I think it's hard to tell from the outside. The best tell is to look at the stitching on the inside. As soon as I get a chance to look I'll report back
Did you see the video ? what do you think about it ? as I understand it in the video all Kader Pruneface are lili ledy. But I find that hard to believe, because then I have many lili ledy. He talks about the mark on the back of the head of the figure that are on kader but say it is how to id a lili ledy and also the colour of the head :unsure:

Latest posts

Top Bottom