Popped into old snoopers in Brighton on Wednesday.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
I was visiting a mate in Brighton.

I couldn't quite work out which stall was toytonis?

You go in and down on the left is a big stall with records, DVDs, he man, vintage Star Wars, posters.
Quite a few loose figures with weapons laying down in a glass cabinet.

Then further down is a tall thin cabinet with carded and loose figures, the carded figures were all covered in bright pink price stickers (on the bubble?) and all weirdly priced £81 for a tri logo fx7 £29 for a crushed tri logo anakin, £59 for a carded dignitary??? I'm guessing this is tonys stall?

MarkG

Jedi Master
The single cabinet with the pink stickered stuff is indeed Tonis. The larger cabinet 'stall 83' is owned by member Tickion aka Tim Drummond who is a top guy.

Hope Brighton was good to you on your visit down here.

yoda

Sith Lord
Since this toni guy has screwed me also on a carded Han :roll: I actually think I will call to see this mysterious stall the next time i am in England. If I happen to be travelling near Brighton it will be another learning curve on my starwars collecting :) this guy is almost like one of them urban myths :lol:

Tickion

Padawan
MarkG said:
The single cabinet with the pink stickered stuff is indeed Tonis. The larger cabinet 'stall 83' is owned by member Tickion aka Tim Drummond who is a top guy.

Thanks Mark. Likewise hope Pizza had a good day down here.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
Tickion said:
MarkG said:

Thanks Mark. Likewise hope Pizza had a good day down here.

I did Tim thanks. love your stall!some really cool stuff youve got there.

a few years ago i was in snoopers when the riots in london were going on (we came down for my birthday in august) i was really tempted to buy an original howard the duck cinema poster from your gaff but passed up on it in the end.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom