New for old

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Hello all

I just dropped on this BB today, glad I finally found a UK star wars collectors BB :D

I have recently re started collecting the old 3 & 3/4 " toy line again after a 15 year gap & have just got my hands on an entire collection from someone.

Now I only collect pre 85 stuff & there was a lot of the new series of toy's, lot's still boxed & some still sealed.

Now this lot has no interest to me, but I'm sure there are a lot of collectors for the modern toy's on hear, so what I would like to propose is a swap - new for old.

Any takers?

I will try to make up as accurate a list as I can, but I no literally no nothing about the new toy range, but know my old stuff pretty well.

I'm ideally looking for these, to be complete & at least C9 ---

Last 17 C
Blue Snag
Kenner/other sealed baggied figures
Weapons - storm trooper & later ones for last 17 & the small ones :(
A Wing

I also have loads of good condition 1977-85 loose figures available, some with weapons some without, most NM.

If I can't swap or sell hear the new toy range will be going to fleabay, so someone rescue them first :mrgreen:

boba frett

Jedi Master
Most of the forum members are vintage collectors mate so I don't think you'll have much luck finding people who are willing to trade vintage for new.

Good luck though :)

cocofstar

Sith Lord
I've spent the last 7 months selling my Modern collection on eBay and I'm only half way through now :shock:

I've made a fair bit of cash so far which has enabled me to buy quite a few vintage items that I've been after for a while :wink:

Its definately time consuming but also well worth it :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to the mad house!

Important question first, what footy team do you support? :lol:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thanks for the welcome guy's :wink:

Looks like ebay it will be with the new stuff then, worth a try eh Bobba.

I also have some other vintage things that aren't part of the 3 3/4" toy line that I'm not in to collecting which I'm willing to do swapsies on, 12" figures & other stuff - playdoh set/games/jigsaws & the like.

I'm really trying to get together a good collection of the baggied figures, but it's hard work.

Also got a Mint power droid in a baggie (also mint) to swap for another good baggie 8)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
There are a few modern collectors on here, Angel for one, may be worth letting them have a look at what you've got before you stick it on Ebay.

Don't like footy..........you and Lee will get on well!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom