More new Mindless vintage packaging

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
So are they hoping us vintage collectors want to buy this ****...........Oh but it is a limited Target exclusive :roll:
Target_VintageFigure9pack1.jpg

PGowdy

Grand Master
All this "copy" vintage packaging really annoys me. I thought i was the only one. It really cheapens the original vintage stuff. It's not an homage to the vintage line it's a cynical marketing ploy aimed solely at adult collectors.:roll:

e30318is

Sith Lord
Que a flood of re-packaged vintage figures in this packaging and turning up on ebay...........Hope its got some current date stamps on it :roll:

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
yeah i went into smyths toystore today to look at the Modern giant At-At.

And then i saw a vintage tie fighter box,, even with kenner logo,,,then i saw a snowspeeder with the same box as vintage , but he worst thing was it had the same posed photo on the front but with the modern ship and figures..

it is definately targeted at the adult collectors.

Soon you will be able to buy the vintage vehicle line in boxes that are almost identical, or from 5 ft away on a shelf identical

Paul-itoy

Jedi Knight
Yeah, I was in TrU yesterday with the kids. From a distance all the new Empire packaged figures do look good, but at £9 a pop who in their right mind is going to splash out on them? On a good day you pick up original carded figures for not much more than that on Ebay. I think we''l see most of these lookalikes becoming peg warmers over time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom