Moderators

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great news - well done Carl and Andy, absolutely no doubt you two will be a positive force in this forum 8)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
edd_jedi said:
Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm pleased to let you know that lejackal and Cazza are now moderators. Thanks to olisuds, Lindo and Snaketibe for also offering, I will certainly consider you all in future next time we need more mods.

I'd also like to thank long time member plantman for his modding services over the years, he has been relieved of his duties and can now do far more useful things with his time :lol:

FFS. I mean, Cazza is a solid shoe in, but Carl deserves a solid shoeing. He's a very angry man, you know? He once threatened to insert a figures into my Sarlacc Pit.

Seriously, congrats guys. Well deserved by two nearly very sensible forum members.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
DarthStanley said:
We need Auggie Ben Doggie to return as that'd be a real baptism of fire for our new mods! :lol:

****, don't even mention that nut case. Surely he must be doped up on some serioous heavy duty anti-psychotic meds in some mental institute somewhere!?
Or in the House of Commons! :roll:

lejackal said:
weasel said:
Sweepstake on which of you bans someone first!
Winner, winner, chicken dinner

Now, did you just ban someone who you didn't like and pretend they were spamming!? If so, good effort. I taught you well!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom