ig-88 only 50 notes

j2300

Such a shame as the condition of the whole piece was really very good, almost mint. But really, the packaging was so poor, it's like mailing a lightbulb between two flat pieces of flimsy cardboard.
Get my bloody money back I will! I may even post it back to the guy in an actual box.

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Hey J

Is it possible the seller is trying to pull a fast one...post a different card and send the cracked one?

Does it have the `chocolate sauce look` at the bottom as on ebay
is your pic out of focus, as the one on ebay looked super clear..
There should be slithers of plastic in the wrapping no?

Just a thought anyway...

Robert.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
sparkysx said:
don't think ebay will side with the seller, blatent cock up on the packaging.

Yeah 100% win for the buyer here. I'd be leaving a neg as well, he deserves one for that shambles.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Christ! What was the seller thinking sending it like that....at least use a star case.

Hope the refund goes through quickly.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Such a shame. Great figure gone. I was thinking about the Luke Jedi and DV MOCs I got through the post in around 1999. Placed together in a jiffy bag only and sent through the mail. I keep thinking "thank god that sort of moron doesn't exist nowadays". Clearly there are plenty of morons to go around.

lejackal

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Such a shame. Great figure gone. I was thinking about the Luke Jedi and DV MOCs I got through the post in around 1999. Placed together in a jiffy bag only and sent through the mail. I keep thinking "thank god that sort of moron doesn't exist nowadays". Clearly there are plenty of morons to go around.
I had this with a Wicket I bought last year, seller complained about the neg left and blamed RM, nothing to do with him shipping in a jiffy, no sir, not his fault at all :roll:

j2300

Just a quick update.

I received an email from EBay regarding the crushed Ig-88.

The case has been awarded in my favour! 8) Full refund.

I'm not sure if I should leave a negative feedback, is there anything stopping him from leaving me negative even though I've done nothing wrong?

Keep your eyes peeled for when the douche probably relists it once I post it back to him.

decipher28

Padawan
Glad you got the refund which you deserved,but I bet it's probably little consulation I bet you would have preferred to have a nice moc instead.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Yes you should neg him. Be fair with your neg. just state the moc was poorly packed and broken on arrival.

It will stop him doing it again. If I was to buy something from a seller who had been negged for this I wouldn't necessarily be put of buying, but I would email them first to make sure it was packed properly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom