Hmm, woman wears skimpy outfit to a nerd convention

itfciain

Grand Master
and wonders why they stare at her ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220586/Comic-Con-Mandy-Caruso-dressed-racy-costume-recalls-sexual-harassment-fans.html

Joe

Grand Master
The comments on that article are pretty funny (and quite true) - "in the real world honey, if you put them on display - people are gonna stare" LOL

Honestly thought, you don't go to a convention (mostly male populated) with your knockers out and expect people to comment on your make up or to ask you where you studied..

I like this comment too: "Men can dress however they want without being harrased. This right should be equal"

..Right..so if a man went to a convention (or anywhere else) and had the majority of his cock hanging out he wouldn't get either arrested or set upon by overweight middle aged women? Come on :D

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
I am all for women being respected sexually, in that interview there was no need to ask the woman her 'cup size'...

You could argue both sides are to blame here but FFS, she has gone out dressed up like this for attention and cried wolf when it went too far.

If you don't want people to ask about your tits, don't go out with them on display, the same way as if you don't want people to ask about your Vinyl Cape Jawa you don't go to an event with it hanging around your neck...

Richard_H

Grand Master
Joe said:
The comments on that article are pretty funny (and quite true) - "in the real world honey, if you put them on display - people are gonna stare" LOL

Honestly thought, you don't go to a convention (mostly male populated) with your knockers out and expect people to comment on your make up or to ask you where you studied..

I like this comment too: "Men can dress however they want without being harrased. This right should be equal"

..Right..so if a man went to a convention (or anywhere else) and had the majority of his cock hanging out he wouldn't get either arrested or set upon by overweight middle aged women? Come on :D

Are you still bitter about that Joe? :lol:

I agree with the comments above. A woman dressing like that cannot really complain about people looking at her but there is a clear line that was crossed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom