Help identifying imperial blasters

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hi guys

I have a few imperial blasters laying around and would just like help confirming my visit over at the imperial gunnery.

Thanks guys
20230818_214107.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
Hi guys

I have a few imperial blasters laying around and would just like help confirming my visit over at the imperial gunnery.

Thanks guysView attachment 184449
I reckon the top ones a flute 😉

Variant Villain is probably the best reference site these days:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I would try Varient Villian myself

Although I stare at the pictures and still can't make my mind up…🙄

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Blaster 3 and 5 from the top are v5, they are really expensive, joseph are an expert on this v5 blasters. Maybe he will confirm it :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi guys

Thanks guys
can you take some better pictures of the others and move them more from each other ?

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
As Lars mentioned, those 2 are V5 blaster that go with Boba Fett Taiwan variant.

As for the other blasters, the 2 which are at the top would be best to do the float test and take close up front and back pictures.

The rest of the blasters look ok to me.

I hope this helps.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
The top blaster looks like a short pour - can't make out mould. The second blaster down is a reproduction. The 3rd and 5th blasters are the M6 Taiwan (v5 on TIG); the 4th is Kader M3 (or maybe M4); the last blaster is the M8 survival kit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom