Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group A

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group A

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gadders

Padawan
Now I need a picture of the Ewok Battle Wagon Vehicle, the one I have are MISB. I need a picture of one out of the box, can you help ?
I've got a boxed one, with unused contents, but not got a picture of it out of the box.. and can't easily get a pic as its in a box in the loft somewhere.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I've got a boxed one, with unused contents, but not got a picture of it out of the box.. and can't easily get a pic as its in a box in the loft somewhere.

Okay if you find it then I can would love to use it in the poll.

I also need the ATL Interceptor Vehicle out of the box because mine are MISB. Can you help with that one ?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I had a Y-Wing as a kid and always wanted a B-Wing but have strangely never owned one, so going for those two

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I had a Y-Wing as a kid and always wanted a B-Wing but have strangely never owned one, so going for those two
I also had the Y-Wing as a kid and I still have mine, but I had to replace a few parts after my little brother broke a few of them. Do you still have your childhood Y-Wing ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
26 members have now voted and it looks like we have a great fight 3 vehicles are fighting about who goes to the next round :cool: can the 4th come back into the fight :unsure:

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
I've got to say I'm very surprised by the love the B wing is getting, I thought this was a two horse race with perhaps the B wing and Shuttle getting a couple of votes each!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I've got to say I'm very surprised by the love the B wing is getting, I thought this was a two horse race with perhaps the B wing and Shuttle getting a couple of votes each!
27 members have now voted and yes I am also surprised that the B-Wing are still in the fight and there are still time to vote, so maybe more members will vote :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
What a battle we had in this group.

27 members voted, thanks for all the votes.

Palitoy Landspeeder and Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle are ready for the next round. The B-Wing was only 1 vote from also go to next round.

Latest posts

Top Bottom