Celebration Europe TAC coins

Gartogg

Greetings from Canada! I hope that one of my fellow collectors in the UK can assist me with this, I'm looking for the TAC coins that came with the figures from Celebration Europe. I need the McQuarrie Concept Luke Skywalker and Concept R2 and 3PO coins WITH the Celebration Europe logo on the back.

I have seen them on ebay.co.uk but they are MOC and I just need the coins, and when I have seen loose coins the sellers refuse to ship to Canada, so I hope that someone here has them. I prefer to the get both coins together so that I can save on the cost of shipping, I can buy them from you and pay with paypal, or I also have plenty of TAC coins to trade, from common coins to HTF coins including some of the UGH coins. I can post a list if anyone is interested in trading. Thanks.

Here is a a picture of the coins I'm looking for.

Attachments

• TACcoin.jpg
    TACcoin.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 29

gregwag

Youngling
Greetings from Canada! I hope that one of my fellow collectors in the UK can assist me with this, I'm looking for the TAC coins that came with the figures from Celebration Europe. I need the McQuarrie Concept Luke Skywalker and Concept R2 and 3PO coins WITH the Celebration Europe logo on the back.

I have seen them on ebay.co.uk but they are MOC and I just need the coins, and when I have seen loose coins the sellers refuse to ship to Canada, so I hope that someone here has them. I prefer to the get both coins together so that I can save on the cost of shipping, I can buy them from you and pay with paypal, or I also have plenty of TAC coins to trade, from common coins to HTF coins including some of the UGH coins. I can post a list if anyone is interested in trading. Thanks.

Here is a a picture of the coins I'm looking for.
Pm...

Latest posts

Top Bottom