Catalogues & posters

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Have picked up a few Vintage SW toy catalogues, posters and other paper stuff over the last couple of years. I got a couple of the catalogues with mailaways - an Emperor and an Ackbar I think? I've started collecting this sort of thing. I like them, they don't cost a fortune and you get a lot to look at for your money. Just wondering if anyone knows of a list or guide of catalogues and posters etc, or what toys they were packaged with, can't find much on it. I remember chatting to Tim the Brighton toy trader at either Comicon or FF and he had a really cool book with all the SW posters that were released but I can't remember what it was called.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Rob, my limelight on rebelscum has got a lot of box contents, including catalogs. It also has some links to a few other pages that could help, such as Project Outside The Box on TIG. Here you go: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1086230

One thing to point out is that catalogs could be different on toys that were reissued. For example the X-Wing which was re-released multiple times. Basically, the catalog included was based on date of release rather than being specific to a toy.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
I can take a photo of all the catalogs that come with the mailers & MP's for you if you like, there are a few, also other bit's that came with some of the mailers like the black flyer with Bossk

That would be awesome Frank if you don't mind, thanks. Maybe just post it here for reference.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
Rob, my limelight on rebelscum has got a lot of box contents, including catalogs. It also has some links to a few other pages that could help, such as Project Outside The Box on TIG. Here you go: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1086230

One thing to point out is that catalogs could be different on toys that were reissued. For example the X-Wing which was re-released multiple times. Basically, the catalog included was based on date of release rather than being specific to a toy.

Cheers Bonsai, will check it out. Yeah I get what you mean, the catalogue reflects what's available at that point so could be packaged with lots of different vehicles or toys available at a specific time and then the catalogue changes with a new wave of toys etc. Nice one cheers, great info :D

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
just the catalogs & paperwork ok for you, or does it all need matching with it's item which would take a while as I have all my paperwork bundled together for the most part

No no I'm not fussed exactly what they came with at this point, just want to know what different ones are out there. Thanks mate

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
Hi guys. Just come across this thread and loving it! I would love to see the picture spoken about as regards the different types of catalogues and booklets that came with the SW vintage vehicles, etc ? I'm currently thinking of collecting them but uncertain of how many there are and what the value is on them? Attached is a picture of a few that someone has. He's offering them up for sale but not sure of there worth ?
Cheers
Ricky (aka Shaky ) ⚒

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    160.2 KB · Views: 287
  • image.png
    image.png
    164.1 KB · Views: 288
  • image.png
    image.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 289
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom