Cardback/Figure Matching

colin310

Padawan
Hi guys,
Looking for a wee bit of advice & can't see a thread (admin please delete & redirect if there is)
With my recent loft pull & going through my loose figures, made the decision to build on what I have to preserve them before adding any more.
Plan is to match my figures to card backs & then box/protect them for display.
I'm not obsessed (yet 😂) about full accuracy or near mint condition but, can a figure based on variant/COO/year etc be matched to a specific card??
i.e. would my Taiwan 1979 Fett only have came on a ROTJ Kenner 79 back?
I know I can do whatever suits me & my budget etc, just my thought process as I'm looking at things. Cheers 👍🏻

Last edited:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi guys,
Looking for a wee bit of advice & can't see a thread (admin please delete & redirect if there is)
With my recent loft pull & going through my loose figures, made the decision to build on what I have to preserve them before adding any more.
Plan is to match my figures to card backs & then box/protect them for display.
I'm not obsessed (yet 😂) about full accuracy or near mint condition but, can a figure based on variant/COO/year etc be matched to a specific card??
i.e. would my Taiwan 1979 Fett only have came on a ROTJ Kenner 79 back?
I know I can do whatever suits me & my budget etc, just my thought process as I'm looking at things. Cheers 👍🏻
We have a thread/guide here that we are working on, you can add pictures here of the cardbacks, weapons, figures etc. etc. then we can try to help you. If you have some of the cardbacks and figures that is in the guide then it would also help that you add them so we get some more match :) follow the link https://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/threads/cardbacks-with-correct-figure-and-accessory.42329/

colin310

Padawan
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom